Our Services

Charles Digney Property Newry

Sale & Lettings

Agriculture, Commercial and Residential Sales & Lettings

If you are considering selling or renting your property we will provide you with open and honest advice and tell you about the current market. In order to achieve the best price possible for your property we will:

  • Place your property on all the key property web sites including Property Pal and Property News.
  • use high-quality images of your property designed to maximise the number of viewings generated
  • market your property to make sure it reaches the largest possible audience:
    • produce professional colour marketing particulars
    • display distinctive "For Sale" or "To Let" boards
    • make use of Internet advertising including social media
    • use conventional advertising in the form of local press advertising
  • make regular telephone, mail and email contact with prospective buyers or tenants

Selling or renting your property can be a stressful and difficult time. Luckily we can offer expert advice at every stage of the process.

Agricultural Sales & Land Letting

We have had a long involvement with agricultural sales and land letting in the locality and have a database of individuals keen to acquire agricultural land.

If you are considering selling or leasing your land please contact us to discuss further what services we can provide.

Commercial Property Sales & Rentals

Whether you are a tenant looking to purchase premises or looking to start a new business we can help you find the property to match your requirements.

Alternatively, should you own property that you wish to sell or have a vacant property and are seeking a tenant we can assist you.

Property Valuations

We undertake commercial and residential valuations for a large range of corporate and private clients. Our valuation reports are used by our clients for a range of purposes including:

  • to assess the suitability of the property for mortgage lending purposes
  • potential sale or acquisition purposes
  • matrimonial purposes
  • taxation purposes
  • litigation work

As a firm of Chartered Surveyors clients can be confident that the highest standards of professionalism are adhered to.

Energy Performace Certificates

By law, an EPC (Energy Performance Certificates) is required as soon as a property is placed on the market- with legislation furthermore stating that an EPC must be available for a potential purchaser to view on request.

The responsibility to obtain an EPC is with the owner/seller.

Charles Digney is a fully trained Domestic Energy Assessor and will be able to carry this out for you. For further details please contact the office on 028 3025 2010.